Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Currently a College Student at St.Lawrence College

Thursday, November 18, 2010

If these walls could talk...

Its bumpy, its slightly dis-coloured and has a few unidentifiable stains here and there.
No, its not the rock hard miniature mattress that the Rez supplies and expects us to sleep on.
Its my walls in 207.

They are cold, they are cream-coloured more less and they probably have seen it all.
So, I think, what if they could talk?

It would be like having a constant guardian in your room and having that second voice of reason as well. On top of that, the walls would have some unreal stories that you would want to or not want to hear. It would also just give you the stone cold truth and let you know whether that dance party last night was a bumpin as you thought.

Just think of the stories though. What have these walls seen and is it better than the 207 residents now. Are my roommate and I continuing a long tradition of having a fine time and just meeting new people. Or was this room last couple of years full of C.O.D'ers and shut ins?

I'm pretty sure that these walls have tons of knowledge that binds them together like a constricting tar. I know for a fact that they have seen some things this year that I would love them to pass on to the next 207 residents.
And then there are something I wouldn't. But lets not go there.

Next time you enter a room, or your room, think what the history lies in the crappy wall paper and ask yourself 
"What if these walls could talk?"

Its a figure of speech Terry and Deaner... they won't reply no matter how hard you yell at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment